Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Looks like a module that might come in next Designer release ?             Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I try to interface a AD5933 Chip on my PSoC 1 Evaluation Board, using the I2CHW-Module. Now I want to read out the status register and displ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    how do I get printf() working with newlib-nano and a UART / USBUART    I am useing Creator 3.3 with the ARM GCC 4.9-2015-q1-update    first... Show More
bhra_284931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want  to know ,how to  join in Bay Area Maker Faire,     If am trying to join by  the web http://www.cypress.com/event/psoc-pioneer-design-contest... Show More
PeVo_1249246
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, While trying to test hibernation of Psoc5LP (cy8c5868axi-032LP) to minimize power consumption I have lost the device. This means J-LINK is unable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I would like to know is this kit possible to create filter in switch capacitor? I cant find the block for switch capacitor inside the psoc desi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         Questions:     - What could cause the PSOC5 to heat up and cause the 3.3v bus to modulate a square wave?    - Should I power the PSOC5 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Filter block
solved msg Solved
Hi,     is it possible to design a band stop filter with 50 hz on psoc using a filter block?         I tried but in pratical didn't work...    Thanks.... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,      I am looking for documentation regarding the use of rtcAPI in PSoC1 and the modifications required for adding an external crystal oscillat... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I´m doing a very easy project with the 5LP kit and Creator 3.3, where i need to generate a PWM signal with 10ms period (and a tiny positive... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.