Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Looking into the generated code for the EEPROM component, I see this: cystatus EEPROM_1_Write(const uint8 * rowData, uint8 rowNumber) { cystatus ... Show More
Hvdbrand
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using PSoC Creator 4.4 and have automated our builds. In the PSoC Creator User guide,  I saw the option to generate project datasheets. Would i... Show More
cart
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does Infineon support any implementations of Micro ROS on PSOC (4 or 5)?  If not has anyone tried this and had success? The officially supported hardw... Show More
mmartinez001
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Device: CY8C5888LTI-LPO97 Simply trying to get print statement read out in putty. Device is connected to computer via USB connection.  Firmware has be... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to aggressively use a hibernate mode and a WDT is intended to pull the CPU out of hibernation. However, I need to preserve some data th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I'm having problems waking from Sleep using the SleepTimer with the PSoC5LP. I am trying to implement an auto-wake feature and would like to ... Show More
NT4322
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Looking for CY8C5666AXI-LP004 anyone have some they aren't using?

akurtj
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, did I get it right, that the PSoC 5LP devices are ranked as Legacy products? And why they are listed under 8/16bit Legacy Microcontrollers? Ref... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey All, I have a warning that's suddenly cropping up in a design and I'm hoping I can get some input as to why exactly it is occurring and hopefully ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Searching now for the n'th time for ap note project files leads me to believe Infineon destroyed a large number of project files for PSOC.   Suggestio... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.