Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm starting with development on PSOC and I'm interfacing a UART camera with CY8CKIT-059 and save the picture on a microSD, but when I try to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all. I want to make a project with CY8CKIT-059. I want to receive sensor digital value from a photodiode using interrupt in digital pin. LCD will d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I need a little help. I want an RTC with microsecond intervals, I'm using the  RTC module existing in PSOC 5 prototype Kit, and to generat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having trouble getting establishing UART serial communication between my PSoC 1 Eval Board, CY3210, with my PC. The specific device on the board ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,        I am new to PSoc and so to this forum as well. I want to establish a DMA transfer (13bit data) to SPI.                         Source ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I stored ADC output in "uint16 adcReading". I did some mathematical operation and save it into same same variable. So my code becom... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Can the PSoC be put in sleep or hibernate mode and still keep the mux routing active? If yes, how much would this affect the power consumption?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

i need to write 600 bytes of data on every isr to fpga from psoc over a gpio line. how should i proceed?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I would really like opinions on this question:    I current produce a Amateur Radio device (transceiver) that uses the PSoC 3 48 pin SSOP (C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,     I am trying to sample 12 ADC channels and 8 I2C sensors at specific time periods. The timing is like this:     A - 10ms - ADC 0, 1, 2    B ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.