Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We're using a PSoC 5LP with a basic UART CDC driver and code just printing "hello" once a second.    Connected to a Mac we just monitor the out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all!    This is the first time i post on this forum. I am developing my final degree project with a CY8C28445. It's simple, i'm using resistive sen... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

you can connect the LPF2 the psoc 1 to oscilocope?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I think I've got a problem with the new EEPROM 3.0 API. I used the old EEPROM API in other projects without problems:    For writing a Byte I u... Show More
ShCh_1406391
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am trying to debug my BLE module, but it doesn't start, it seems like its stuck in an infinite loop.    The code snippets ar attached.    ... Show More
nico_1482356
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We have a design using the SPI master (2.5v) and other IPs (ADC, LCD, shift regs...). When the whole design is put in hibernate the power consu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am trying to bootload an application using Bootload Host to a PSoC 5LP CY8CKIT-059, but it keeps giving the below error:         Commu... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Tengo un problema con psoc 5 que conecta el puerto serie USB al scilab Agenda         aquí está el scilab código:                                CLF;... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community,    My basic question is how to combine two projects. I found a project on the internet for a display module which is working fine for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I hope i am right here with my posted topic. What i found so far in this forum told me that my following project should be feasible.    In s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.