Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, i don't fully understand this way of printf-like debug technique, but searching on the forum i find this thread(component):    http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-creator-software/real-time-trace-swvserial-wire-viewer-psoc3... Show More
jashc_1079216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a PSoC5 that I wish to udpate the firmware in the field by inserting an SD card into the SD card slot.  This does not seem to fit the... Show More
RoBe_1502026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    Has anyone designed a psoc to read j1939 protocal over CAN?      I have been looking an have not had any sucess. I know about the elm elect... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I want to know how to assign ,port pin as input pin    I know about assigning as output ,    for this in pin out section ,i am renaming the port... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every One,    I have two channel data stored in variables (initialize in main.C) a shown below:    Channel 1 :          /*Modulation performed b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi         I want to read 8byte string using UART module and have written the rx interrupt rotine for same as below but not getting the result    #pra... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am using Psoc5, I need to write on SD card. I used emFile example. Fot this I added    emFile_V322c\Code\Include\PSoC5 and    emFile_V322... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I added a formal parameter, of type int8.  I set it's type to "hardware".    The parameter was added to the verilog:     parameter HiCmp = 127;    I t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi ! My name Memo and i'm working on a school project down here in Mexico. I'm trying to display some images using mi PSoC 5LP CY8C58LP on a Nokia 511... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am confusing to use the I/O pin for this CY8C29466 28 pin. I use CY3210-PSoC Eval 1 PSoC 1 Evaluation Kit for this project.I choose the P05 as the i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.