Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

chucksommer42
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys, (and Gals, (and Those)), I am using PSoC Creater 4.4 with a CY8CKIT-059 Prototyping Kit. I am unable to locate example code "USBFS-UART" in P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey community, I hope creating a new topic will arouse more attention for my problem. Does anybody have any experience to measure the impedance using ... Show More
Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1) Implement an interrupt-based program for LED brightness change using a PWM module to Gradually, increase the brightness of the LED from zero to max... Show More
prosper_D
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
the PLL is looked to ext very low jitters clock what the contribution of the PLL to the jitters on master clock.   Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, We are using PSoC LP5. I found in all our designs, pin 40, 41, and pin 57 --- pin62 are not connected to anything at all. I wonder why it is li... Show More
shepdog87
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, We are using a PSoC5LP and just implemented our bootloader. We are going to program the bootloadable application via the i2c bus from another m... Show More
lma
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i am using a Kit-059 as an SPIM to write 256 bits to a cross-point switch that uses a serial data stream interface (data and clock). the cross-point s... Show More
shepdog87
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am using an external microcontroller to write to the bootloader on a PSOC5LP via the i2c interface. I have successfully compiled the .c files... Show More
sjones
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

What is the future of the psoc5lp? Is it being abandoned?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear community,I've been working with ADC sigma delta in resolution of 18 bits. I need to rest 2 signals (differential signals), like 2-5mV ac signals... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.