Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i have a ic (i2c) pca9555pw . I want use  as slave for pca9555pw  in i2c. Any body help to send a data or read data from pca9555pw by I2c. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to interface color sensor TCS34725 with  cypress kit to get the R,G,B values in our firmware.         The communication is I2C. We are usi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Very recently I ported and existing application from the PSoC 3 to the 5.  I must say it was amazingly easy to do.  Creator even properly as... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,     I wanted to know if it is possible to use PSoC5LP the  proximity sensing with the CY8CKIT-059.    Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am working on implementing a terminal menu using the UART user module on a PSOC1 with the IMAGECRAFT compiler and Designer 5.4.  I had alread... Show More
MaMa_1527286
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I have CY3210-PSoCEval1 in hand, and try to realize large amplification on it.(without using outer amplifier IC, for example, LMV35... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am modifying an existing application and adding a Wavdac8 to the project.  The wavdac8 is simply generating a 600Hz tone to be used as CW sid... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm working on a project where I tested some aspects of the PSoC5-LP board, but now I need to create a printed circuit on eagle where my system wi... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I've successfully integrated EMIF into my project which contains a data stream coming in via SPI among many other things.            The SPI da... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the PSoC5 LP Development Kit and try to implement the CSD for capacitive sensing.    Due to current research i found some hints how to calcu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.