Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good afternoon everyone,    I have here the Cy8Ckit-059 Psoc5LP and I think to design a filter EMG in this device.I know this is probably a silly ques... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC Forums,    I am using Isochronous USB to transfer data from the PsoC5LP Devkit to a host PC.  If, I sit in a tight loop loading the endpoint with... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Greetings, I have bought CY8CKIT-059 kit recently, its my first Cypress board. In a program, I need to access components defined in TopDesign.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using PSoC5 CY8CKIT-050 for my master thesis project. I use the communication USB port (J2) for UART as well as the on-board USB progra... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am trying to configure 16 Capsense buttons with PSoC 1 device CY8C20534. I have coded for 1 byte i.e. 8 buttons & now I wish to go for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In my Project i have 41 input output pins use. I am use there function read pin and write pin in my two functions . but implicit function declaration ... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
can someone please tell me what problems I have in this program, that the interruption of the second DMA (DMA_1) is not active Show More
MaJa_1553636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I must be doing something wrong, but I just cannot see it.    I am trying to add an external crystal of 20Mhz (I had these laying around). I configure... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The main webpage does not list PSOC3 anymore in the basic products overview (see attached screenprint). Is this a mistake or is there more going on ? ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
project:- Through i2c communication of pca9555pw to led control    process:-    drag the standard i2c Master(fixed function)  setting of i2c block is ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.