Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         has anyone used the CMSIS-DSP RFFT_Q15 implementation yet? Currently I'm feeding it with predefined values to check if I understand it cor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    Im looking at using a PSOC5 in a new project , and spent a wek or so reading up, and writing test apps. Got an idea now how most things (th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Terminals "Clock.clock_out" connected to signal "Net_75" have mismatching types.    i got this error while i connected clock source to anolog pin. wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!    I would like to get a little help to build a onchip IA with PSoC 5LP. I made a search and found this excellent article http://www.cypress.com/file/53376/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am facing a bring-up issue with a custom designed electronic assembly that is based on a CY5668LTI-LP014 IC in QFN-68.    Here is a quick... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,         is there any arduino/ energia like or compatible like interface for psoc development kits?         Thanks Sachin   Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
psoc1,how to get a pin input value?    select StdCPU and High Z Analog?    What is StdCPUInput?    Thank you! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    thanks to the community I've solved many problems but this one made me desperate.    My project is controlling speed of a low power brushed dc ... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I switched srams, to a 16 bit sram with 18 address bits and now I cannot read/write to the external sram when I'm accessing anything using the msb (ad... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been using DMA in several projects lately, all working fine after some trial and error, but I'm using a slightly different project and now it won... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.