Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to generate multiple sine waves at the same time to drive a tweeter. The background is that I would ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey Guy's    Is ther a example that mesures the distance whit a HC-SR04  and Psoc 1    Whit best regards Ben Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using delta sigma adc of 18 bit resolution, I tried to convert the data into string format and print in serial. But did not get result.    This i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I recently downloaded the Bootloader Host application from the below link:    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an68272-psoc-3-psoc-4-and-psoc-5lp-uart-bootloader... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
IN PSOC 5 i want to store some data in eeprom using crc model .    Please suggest me how to use this CRC  model or internal crc of psoc Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Forum,         I am working on a project for which I just need to read 4 SAR ADC channels as quickly as possible while streaming the data back to a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,  I have a problem of DMA function on PSoC 5LP(CY8CKIT-050). I'm trying to sample 2ch many a time using 2 SAR-ADCs and 2 DMAs. But, 2nd DMA does... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ISR FLAG
solved msg Solved
here ISR is calling only one time in my code ....    any one tell me where i put my flag for continue running program...    AND Second...    when i sa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a few questions I have the I2C EEPROM I am battling with. One of the specifics of this one the EEPROM will NAK all the write attempts after a l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I created a custom project with the CY8C5888LTI-LP097 chip and I have my hardware ready to be programmed. However, I can't actually start a deb... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.