Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

chro_1316281
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have looked through quite a few posts and reference documents related to DMA and interrupts but can't seem to find the simple answer.    Which gets ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In using the ADC Del-Sigma Converter component, I'd like to have a lower sampling rate - 500 Hz - so sampling every 2 mS. The internal and external cl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Anyone know which block to use to design high pass filter using CY8C29466 IC?

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, hope all is good.    I have been trying to make DMA and SPI work together for at least two weeks, and i think i have something usefull, the end ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I think that can use device HI-8586, HI-8588 to transmit and receive ARINC429 by use Shift register32?    Can you help me!    Thank you! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi. In my project I have one element which measure acceleration, and I get data using I2C interface.    In my program I want to get this data, and mak... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the following Kits :    CY8CKIT-001 CY8CKIT-030 CYC8KIT-050      There is a problem with Hardware Handshaking in that the CTS/RTS pins are swapped ... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I'm using capsens with 2 channels 28 capsenses.    For my application I need to use Vdac 125 --> 2V and Current qsource 32uA    When I... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My ADC is in ASC10 block and my RefMux is ACB00. i set RefMux to the AGND.    now i want to connect and discount AGND to the ADC input with API.    ho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, There's a device that needs to be simulated. It's a simple uC sending serial data to a PC with Ubuntu interfacing with an FTDI chip. I already wro... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.