Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
greg79
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I have added a currently used project as a template with 'Set As Active Project' and then 'Copy To My Templates'. Regardless when I try to open a new ... Show More
greg79
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
PWM as DAC
Solved
I want to test PWM with lowpass filter as a DAC, reading samples from a lookup table (sine wave). On the scope I do not see the width changing at all.... Show More
seku_495601
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

How can Change Filter Co-eff During Run Time in PSOC5 LP Filter Block? any Examples

DHolden
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am trying to update the firmware in some devices, but when ever I plug in the miniprog3 into my Computer, I get the USB not recognized error in wind... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, [context: Using PSoC 5LP] I have the following scenario:  I'm using USBUART for console, and writing to the console works great as long as a termi... Show More
jra_4963611
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
What is the difference between these SPIM Register_TxStatus:  SPI Done and SPI Idle. What needs to happened to set SPI Idle once that SPI Done is alre... Show More
luisji
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello I'm looking for the easiest way of using PSoC5 to make a: * 3 identical squared signals, shifted 120 degrees (It could change to be a SPWM sinus... Show More
ArvidVitroflow
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I've built a bit-banging SWD programmer for performing OtA firmware updates of our product.This programming is performed by a separate MCU connected t... Show More
Gopalakrishnan
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
While programming the debugged code, message shows "There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Programmer reported error (100 - PSoC Device... Show More
seku_495601
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi,       my kit CY8CKIT-050 PSOC5 5LP development Kit not detected on windows 10  PSOC Creater 4.4  not detected the Kit  my hardwar Manager show  DV... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors