Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On one of our boards we need many pins with VDDIO = 1.8V.    We have a 1.8V converter on board, but it should be equipped with an enable input, as    ... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i attached my project and input circuit of thermocouple.    my project is working perfect but i got 2048 as offset in 12 bit adc means i got half adc ... Show More
tayoc_1391401
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,          I have to program ten PsoC 5 chips with PSoC programmer 3.42.2 and Mini prog3    PSoC programmer fails to program 3 of 10 chips,    bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello, I am using a WaveDAC8 to generate a low frequency tone. It is using a PWM as an external clock source. This allows me to vary the frequ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In a PSoC 3 design I need a differential amplifier but it does not seem to work.    I created a simpler design for the CY8CKIT-030 (as attached):    T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there any information on using the CAN Bus as the communication port for Bootloader in PSOC5LP?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    I am making communication between Pi and PSOC.    What i am doing is the following:    My Pi is sending me a 2 bytes of data (16 b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    Just one question. How can I using DMA put data from PSoC SRAM to registers in ALU, for example I want to send uint8 byte to A1 register withou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    Every time if i want to transfer data from ADC_SAR  to VDAC via DMA. I always get this notification in red (see attachment) when using D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I played with psoc5 LP, and I didn't found content that clear explain the psoc conceptual idea on a clear way.    I make some conclusions that and don... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.