Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I made some general tests with I2C block transfer communication, and found that sometime the software became frozen (PSoC Creator 3.3 SP1 with ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am trying to find an example of using PSOC 5 interfacing with an external EEPROM via I2C.    I have a Microchip Tech 24LC16B EEPROM I'd li... Show More
dafa_1669371
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello     i'm trying to make an adc successive approximation     i get this error message unable to find a solution for the analog routing    i enable... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Im doing a project based on real time FFT transformation of a signal.    I need to convert my signal which is acceleration vs time into acceleration v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Can anyone tell how to interface a ds18B20 to a psoc3 i have see many samples for a psoc1 but i can't find a basic sample for the psoc3    Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i want to make loop powered temperature transmitter.i attached my project diagram.    i am using XTR116 (TI  IC) for 4-20mA at output side.     XTR116... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    My questions looks confusing at start but its pretty straight forward explaining below.    I have an external DAC (DAC8563) which ... Show More
JoLo_284096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All:    I am working a new design with two DACs (VDAC_1 and VDAC_2) . I attached some pictures describing the DAC configuration and PSOC system c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a way to programmatically change the phase on the Wave DAC8 component?  I see the API's for value and range, but no phase?  I need to be able... Show More
dafa_1669371
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello     i am trying to make an adc converter using successive approximation register (SAR) , i am supposed to connect the out put of  comparator to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.