Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having a weird issue with a board I designed using the 68-QFN packaged PSoC 5. Whenever I insert the mico SD card into my board, the RTC seems to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the difference between conversion rate and actual conversion rate in ADC? And what is the difference between ADC_SAR and ADC SAR Seq?    thank... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to connect ro PSOC3 chip my proprietary design. From bandwidth point of view I need not less than 12 Mbps.    The architecture represent... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I seem to be unable to build a project using the example code in the DTMF Dialer datasheet V1.5. Even after substituting #include "DTMFDiale... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    I tried to read the value from LDR and transmit that value to Bluetooth. but i cant able to read that value by using LDR_Read();     Please giv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm new to PSoC and have very limited knowledge using any MCU and such. I have a USB Webcam and a PSoC 5LP (CY8C588LTI - LP097). I was wonderi... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I saw that there were some discussions about implementing the logic for RS485 in PSoC 1 but I couldn't find any updated information (slave).... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,             i am new in PSOC, and i want to know how can i learn psoc faster  in deepth? I want to learn psoc5lp.            Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I happened to learn about CY8CKIT-059 the other day. The hardware sounded interesting and the price is a steal. So, even though the severe ... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I tried following the video for the PSOC Voltmeter.        sprintf(tmpString,"%+1.3f Volts", adcVolts);      fails, printing  " Volts"  on the LCD.   ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.