Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a PSoC 5LP to control a PCA functional test fixture (a.k.a. bed-of-nails). An operator can open the lid of the tester at any time during the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm sure this is pretty basic knowledge but I could not find the answer: I need to modify a driver and I don't have enough flexibility with the small ... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone!    I am doing a new project about ESP8266 and MQTT.    Please help me!    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
swv

I have a Psoc5lp kit. I want to know how I can use the function of swv.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings,    I keep on losing my ISR code wirtten inside CY_ISR(intoncmp_Interrupt) function in intoncmp.c file.  After writing and saving it remains... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a PSoC5LP project (a scientific instrument measuring pH and temperature) that uses the U8Glib library to drive a oled screen.  It uses newlib-n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I have two signals, signal_a and signal_b, coming into my PSoC chip.    Now, I want to compare their phase and adjust the signal_b ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I tried to generate a sine wave using counter and DAC. But I am not getting the output. Can you please have a look on my program an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I need to implement the USBUART functionality for a project of mine and since I've never used it before I decided to try the USB_UART example project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I have a square root, tonometric and many other functions in my program. They make my program slower. I heard about CORDIC function... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.