Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello PSoC community,    my task is to transfer 4Byte from my main application into the bootloader.    Is it possible to use a 32bit register that is ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All    I need to know which communication protocols PSoC 5LP supports. I know it supports I2C, UART, LIN, I2S, SPI and CAN. Does it support TCP/... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a way to code the PSoC to have another reset button? I'd like to have an external switch that can reset the program just like SW1 can. Someth... Show More
ToDo_281356
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a PSoC5 set up with some VDDIOx at 3.3V and some at 5V. My VDDA is also 5V. Let's say I connect an internal analog device, e.g. an OpAmp input ... Show More
PaSv_1652016
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello  For my current project i need 36x phase PWM  output Up to ~100khz  each , with phase shift , and dead time  control . Whether implementation of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Recently, I post similar topic but I think I am facing with another problem. I want to take data from accelerometer sensor(mcu9255). I look ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone    I need some help with the following code.    This code is based on RC5 protocol for Irda communication. I just take from it the bit tim... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have very little experience using PSoc 5 (have to use it for a Uni project). I'd like to use the optical sensor on a  mouse to get relative X Y ... Show More
rybo_1140436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been looking into trying to use the PSOC 5LP in an application requiring a customized serial protocol and wonder what the best way to go about it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Cypress community,    I hve been working on a impedance meter project. I have a problem with the data transfer using the USBUART operation. Below i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.