Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone, I have been trying to get a system consisting of PSOC5 LP and SIM800A GSM module communicating to each other over a dedicated UART cha... Show More
shuvra1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I am having all codes with me Kindly fix the issues I am facing. Might be a communication issue with PSoc & driver 

KOTO
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

新規案件向け、

MPN:CY8C29466-24PVXI 

中長期の供給面を考慮し、

後継としての推奨型格を御教示下さい。

宜しくお願い致します。

Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Interrupt
solved msg Solved
I am working with PSoc 5lp at the moment. I understood theoretically what an interrupt does, but why can't we write the work that is to be done with a... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC LP5 and we decide to make PSoC in hibernation state under some condition. My questions are: what function may not work when PSoC... Show More
Ramesh_R
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, May be this be a fancy query, but still a thought as an engineer, I have a code section in my project which is executed only once when I run the p... Show More
CaRe_4757251
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi There. I am working on a project involving a PSoC5LP and an LCD touchscreen. I am developing a custom application with the implementation of an SWD... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.