Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am new to the PSoC5. I got the LED blinking example to run, but I am struggling to write data to an SD card using the emfile example project ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,           I want to use CY3267 for my lighting project.In my study I found that there are only 2 GPIO pins for analog in CY3267.Can the GPIO pins ... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am working on a nixie clock. For backlight I have used Adafruit's Neopixel digital LEDs(based on WS2812). My idea is that color of nixie t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I need to stringify a macro expansion, as with gnu c preprocessor by prepending it with '#', but this dont work and give the error "illegal cha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The reason for this question is that the data sheet for the User Module says, in the example C code:    The same code in C is as follows. Note that th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone     I have been working on the PSoc3.3 for a while     I am using the UART component to send the AT commands to the modem    During the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I got a problem about RTC marco callbacks.    When I read the parameters of RTC ,it was working.But I want RTC do something every second.So I f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am making a signal generator for a school summative project, due in January, but I need it done by the 21st of December as I will be away with famil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I could not find any meaningful documentation for USB DMA w/ Automatic Memory Management. There is an example being posted on the forum, howev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I'm new using tools from Cypress, so hope someone can help me to solve my doubt, i'm trying to program a CY8C322144 using the PSoC ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.