Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I am trying to connect a PSoC3 to my PC through the Bridge Control Panel using RS232.  As far as I can tell the UART is configured correctl... Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to dim an LED usinf PWM.  I have a MOSFET connected to a GPIO, which is the PWM pin.  Whenever PWM_Start() is called for the first time, th... Show More
RaPi_2071911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I have started PCB design for my custom board for learning PsoC. Since I have not found more appropriate forum division to place my questions ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I want to use a shared data block between different c-files.    I'm using a 32 byte array, which I fill up with data from my I2C-bus in I2... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I have a working project that I have added the Bootloadable component to.  Then I created a boot loader project for it.  I can flash the boot l... Show More
AnFa_301266
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are putting together a simple SPI based controller to talk to LPD8806 LED driver ICs for addressing multiple LEDs in a large array using a PSoC 5 (... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am attempting to program a CY8C5888LTI-LP097 on a custom board using the MiniProg3 (gerber files attached) but the IC is not found when I attempt to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wonder how big a design one can make with the UDB in the PSOC5 LP. I use Xilinx Spartan/Virtex parts often but PSOC5 is very interesting to study. H... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
so, I have a schematic design that I want to turn to verilog, and interface the verilog to the microcontroller.  right now, the MCU is not involved, i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm a beginner using PSOC 3 to complete a project for my masters. I've been trying to use to the Uart_PutArray function to transmit an Array to the PC... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.