Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

user_1665606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I get this error when trying to upload a hex file to my board                                                                         FAILED! Hex File... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all         How to program the SAR ADC with full speed of 1 MSPS. I am using  CY8CKIT-059 kit. I am getting the error while configuration with 1M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I made a PSOC project that contains components from PSOC (Mixer, Amp, SAR ADC, DAC, PWM, Shift register and SPI interface). Some output com... Show More
user_1665606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wanted to re-create the blink example using the Cortex core only, no digital or analog modules. So far this is what I got but I still can't see the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I recently had difficulties programming my CY8CKIT-050 using either the on-board DVK05 programmer or a separate MiniProg3 programmer inside a virtual ... Show More
ViRa_1964436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Can I generate a 16 MHz clock on an output GPIO pin on cy8ckit-059 kit?    I am able to generate 24 MHz and integer divided clocks of 24 MHz (f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Have a few questions about PSoC Designer.    I'm just getting started with cypress.    I have a CY3210-PSoCEVal kit.          I'm trying to load a ope... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was reading some of the examples and thought I could make some quick progress by running a quick test but I seemed to have failed at step one.      ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I’m working on PSoC 5 kit. I want to sample my signal at a frequency of 360Hz with a resolution of 12bits. If I’m using delta-sigma ADC with a resolut... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ADXL345
solved msg Solved
Hi freinds;    I want to running adxl345 by psoc5 but i cant runing in i2c or spi peripheral.older topic is not useful for me.    Anyone have any exam... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.