Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CE58957
solved msg Solved
I cannot locate the project file on CE58957 - CapSense® Sigma Delta (CSD) with LED Backlight Fading on CY8C24x94    Can anyone give the link please, t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
psoc 5
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I am new with Psoc5. i need help with my project, i read word 32bit in serial (by software) and convert it to parallel and send it to port2.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,    How to transfer a boatloadable program from one external host controller to  PSoC 5LP target controller through UART protocol .By using PC i... Show More
MaGa_1759861
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The generic family data sheet (e.g. PSoC® 5LP: CY8C52LP Family) indicates    "5.1 Static RAM ...... Code can be executed at full speed from the portio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am having a problem building a project when I try to use a .c source and .h header file in the project. When I build the project with all... Show More
jofo_817731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to be able to hold a button down when powering up the board to tell the Bootloader to wait forever for a command. If the button is not p... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to use the software controllable counter, but I want it to count based on a clock coming into an IO pin, and not depend at all on the system cl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've got a project where I have multiple pins that happen to be assigned to the same port.    I'd like to enable interrupts on all these pins. I under... Show More
user_1665606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm considering to have my own PSoC boards made for Raspberry Pi/Next Thing Co CHIP or any other single board. I wonder how does one program the CY8C2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a fair amount of experience with the PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 as we use both of these in our products.  Our products provide both a pin sele... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.