Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,         I have a control register (8 bit wide bus) in my schematic, and I want to take that bus and run it to two places.  the first destinatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm running into some trouble with power consumption and I'm wondering if this seems like a design problem. Here's the situation:    I have a doze... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm currently trying to open communication to the Sparkfun Razor 9-DOF sensor which has an atmega chip onboard and outputs sensor data via U... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am not sure the best forum for my question. I am looking for a contract PSOC 5LP "expert" programmer that either has experience with Decawave or cap... Show More
ShLa_2252246
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use the UART module to decode the SBUS signal from an RC receiver. This signal is 100KBps Even parity and 2 stop bits. It is also an in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I am having a problem with my CY8C5868LTI-LP038. The RTC does not appear to be running.  I have a bare bone project (attached) that implements ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to read output from the Raspbery Pi to the Psoc (High/Low), Im doing a smart lock through bluetooth using the pi as the bluetooth compoene... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm doing a simple operation on the Cypress PSOC 5LP 59. It uses SPI to communicate with a Raspberry Pi which sends a bunch of letters, and the PSOC 5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community    I have psoc 5lp and creator 4.0. Could you tell me the steps to implement in File spi mode. I did the instructive and did not get r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Our project needs an external power supply of 5V given to the psoc 5lp Kit by a DC DC converter. we would need to connect a MICROUSB cable from... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.