Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi !    Hope all are doing good !!    Please help me in opening the PSoC3 Eagle file..While opening the file it is showing an error    Have a Nice Day... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm using CY8CKIT-059 separated in its two parts (i) Kitprog and (ii) Target device, booth connected by 5 wires with the Program / Debug Header... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Please teach me how to transmit data to external 16 bit D/AC (AD5696, Analog Devices) by using I2C master in PSoC 5LP. I programmed C firmware refer t... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am currently developing a system in which a PSoC5 talks to a PC through EtherCAT, using the ET1200 EtherCAT ASIC.    Talking to the EtherCAT ... Show More
WaSI_2022226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project that needs a specific logic. The standard user modules can't do what I want.    I need to build a custom user module from scrath, but... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.  I have the ppcli working as I expect it to.  Calling it via a dos batch file and using the runfile command.  My questions is...  How do I get the... Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have a PSoC5 MCU with USBUART (CDC) enabled.    Tested that PSoC can talk to PC and vice versa.  We have a process on the PC that listens on its US... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community,    I am trying to store my measured data to a sd card. I am using PSoC 5lp. For the storage purposes I checked the emfile example pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Simple PWM
solved msg Solved
Guys,         Anyone know how to create a pulse for PWM, on a simple way ?    thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I recently discovered PSOC after playing with arduino for the past 6 months or so.  I'm JUST a hobbiest and have NO formal training in anything... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.