Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         first, I know this is not related to PSoC 5, but since there's no general 'small talk' section in the forum, I thought this is the bes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Specifications in the CY8CKIT-059 kit guide says the board works with 3.3V - 5 .5V from a regulated supply. I need to use the board with 3V sup... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been looking at the forums and tried multiple examples Importing a CyComponentLibrary, to be able to add code which doesn't get removed each time... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been using the PSoC5 for some CNC motion control applications.  I was using the CY8CKIT-059 and was having trouble with some pins not working f... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone    I have ported FreeRTOS on PSoC 5. Now I want to get hands on with the firmware of FreeRTOS, but all I have is a single LED on my PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hai cypress community.    Im still newbie in using psoc 5lp. i want to know is there has any ways to generate a vey low frequency waveform range from ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.Some examples of using an external rtc with I2C ?.    The RTC is DS1307.    Psoc 5lp CY8C5888LTI-LP097 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I'm a beginner on PSOC, and i'm trying to understand ADC et DAC components on PSOC Designer. Then i put a ADC and a DAC completely opposite... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1. When write EEPROM :- 1.  first EEPROM_Start() function call                                                  2  EEPROM_UpdateTemperature() function... Show More
NiBi_1639801
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I work with the CY8CMBR3116 and initialize is from my host controller. Therefore I work with the given cypress API and just change the Host... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.