Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, In psoc 1 with CY8C29466, how to set comparator_Bus_1 as modulator source to ASD11 (D-type switched capacitor block). Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to modify the default 8 1 N string of the UART transmitter possible in the PSOC 1 devices. The requirement is for 7 2 N format. Does any one kn... Show More
WiFl_2253191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using the Fixed-Function I2C Slave component on PSoC5LP, is there any way to get an interrupt when the Master writes?  The only way I have found to kn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
after a little reading and studying about PSOC 5, I discovered that there are 2x SAR ADC, 1x Del Sig ADC, 1x Sample and hold circuit. This is very sma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
if i have multi variables  integer x1 ,x2 ,x3 , x4 ,x5 .    x1 from [ 0 , 10] => the corresponding voltage = 1 v dc on P0[1]     x2 from [ 10 , 20] =>... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am still just doing the  lessons from the PSOC 101, and i am stuck at I2C, Bridge Control Panel does not list my device.    I ve tried al... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
psoc5
solved msg Solved
psoc 5 i am going to purchase psoc 5 chip, but i am confused to select the type. i need a chip with maximum analog blocks , previously i worked on pso... Show More
PiWy_2406846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Now things get really interesting! I have a datapath-based component (you helped me to develop it in the Parallel port thread). Its function is as fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Microcontroller: PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit    I am building a linear measuring device, it will measure the travel of a 40 foot long table on a large mi... Show More
PiWy_2406846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    finally I am at the component's interface polishing stage (see the attached project). I want to setup the symbol parameters correctly and pr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.