Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having a problem with bootloading via a UART connected to wifi.         Everything was previously working, now with no change to the coms set up I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I have absolutely no idea how to transfer data from external USB keyboard, I've searched the net and nothing. I tried USBFS, but th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I noticed through the following that division by a number much larger than a 1000 doesn't work well unless it is broken into steps. Why is this the ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'd like to know if anyone has done a project using TCP protocol on PSoc5?    I used the project manojr_cet have made using UDP protocol, an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         What is the embedded linux supported by PSoC3, PSoC4200M and PSoC5LP?         Thanks,    K Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    Till date I have been programming PSoC-4 and the maximum PWM clock speed is limited to half of  system clock. i,e, 48/2 = 24MHz.    Now I am wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    Can anyone recommend a good book/tutorial on PSoC C programming for beginners? When I say beginners  I mean people who have never dealt wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Assuming one makes an appropriate adapter cable, is it possible to program the CY8C38 and CY8C58 family processor modules in the CY8CKIT-001 using the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello there,        I have a project that required a bidirectional ADC which can take negative and positive voltages.        What is the best solution... Show More
ge18c_1608226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm trying to do some processing of the analog signal on the PSoC 5LP. The problem is that the signal has rather high 50 Hz mains hum superimpo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.