Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a 3mbps UART, but I also want to run my PSoC5 at 64MHz. This creates a conflict, because a 3mbps UART needs either a 24MHz or a 48MHz clock, an... Show More
aash_1317466
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to get basic project working to measure flight time between ultrasonic transmitter and receiver. I'm using the -050 psoc 5lp dev kit.    Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I am using the delta sigma ADC in PSOC5. I am using a 12-bit resolution, and calls ADC_DelSig_Read16() when i want to recieve a value from the ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Since I cannot post complex texts due to the poor forum-software here a link to a better readable post    http://www.psocdeveloper.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11329... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need information on how exactly  EMIF_WP_WAIT_STATES and EMIF_RP_WAIT_STATES affect the EMIF timing. A timing diagram showing the EMIF timing with w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have some problem with UART transmision. I'm workin in a project with TIA and a ADC. I have designed my own PCB with a PSOC chip. When a try ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wish to attach an external A/D to the PSOC5LP. The external A/D is running at 20MSPS and has an 8 bit parallel output. Would a EMIF and a DMA channe... Show More
jotic_1250681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I insert a note or a bit of text on a schematic diagram?  I want to note the significance or setting on a diagram.  Thanks Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Does anyone know the proper destination when feeding a uart tx from dma? I tried HI16(CYDEV_PERIPH_BASE) for the hi and LO16((uint32)UART_TXDA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone know what the Reset input on the CRC component (V2.40) is supposed to do?  On page 2 of the data sheet I find the sentence "The reset inpu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.