Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi there,     I got a string from TeraTerm: numbuf and want to convert it to set_voltage (define as float) , so I use sscanf function:    sscanf(numB... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to automate loading of firmware on a device via SWD. In order to do so, I'm running the CLI tool from a Windows CMD prompt. Everything star... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi, i am using CY8C29466-24SXI kit, and i am trying to convert the RPM speed of motor to a frequency from the monitor "n", i have problem with the cod... Show More
LuNo_297436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Im developing an app with CY8C27143 It uses all 8 digital user modules I wanted to test adding a Comparator user module So I just added the Comparator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been playing with the Sparkfun FreeSOC2 for about a day, and everything was going well, but now it's "stuck" and I can't enter debug.    I can pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
SPI MISO
solved msg Solved
Hello,    I want to read exactly what is on the MISO line right after it is transmitted. What is the method for doing this? For example I send 0x9700 ... Show More
tcac_1627806
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys, I am going to try include a external SD2 (sigma delta 2ºorder) ADC on my device for sensing current load.    It is an fullbridge topology and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone By reference to the first generation of PSoC (PSoC 1),the analog input range is 0-5 volt with AGND equal to 2.5v if Ref Mux=(Vdd/2)+/-(... Show More
JEv_295166
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'd be eternally grateful if someone could help me out here. I am trying to write bootable application metadata directly to flash for an SD card based... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi guy when programing psoc chip like cy8c29466, and power it , there are a period to initialize it , it's about 150 millisecond , right ? after this ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.