Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    Does PSOC5 support as many as five CAN controllers? My project needs that much...    I am new to PSOC, after reading articles about CAN i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    how can i use the crc component for calculating crc of byte array? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am currently using the PSoC 5 development kit (CY8CKIT-050).    I am unable to communicate in both directions. I wrote a simple program where... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    I am trying to communicated two PSoC boards (5LP) using bidirectional spi communication but it is not working. I do not know why I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am trying to communicate with a transceiver over SPI. I am using 16 bit values to transmit data over miso and mosi. I have a sallie logic ... Show More
WaPi_297581
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    Working with a fresh install of Designer 5.4 SP1.    When attempting to build the following errors are thrown:    name translation failed o... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ANKS just posted on another thread that PSOC 5 was obsolete.    Can we do a lifetime buy?  How would I arrange that? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a sensor with 5V supply and two digital pins, supposedly 5V levels, and a 4.7V analog output.     My PSOC is tied to 3.3V supply by hardware.  ... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hello every one, I am doing a project about MQTT  protocol and w5100. please help me!

odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to make use of entire Port1 of CY8KIT-059 (PSoc5 stick). Unfortunately, Pins 1.0, 1.1 and 1.3 are taken by JTAG and not assignable (scre... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.