Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ViRa_1964436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am trying to program PSoC 5LP from python.    I am on Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. I am using python 3.4.4, and PSoC 5LP kit, connected via kit pr... Show More
shlu_1817156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have designed a product base on CY8CKIT-033A platform.We have re-designed the hardware with CY8C3446LTI-073, and worked in Apple device powered mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello everyone:      I developed a touch panel system with psoc5866, with 16 buttones, two sliders and one dedicated proximity sensor.     The system ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey, I'm a low level programmer who is interested in the security of infrastructural and industrial implementations of technology. I was wondering if ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to measure the time between two rising edges to calculate speed with a hall effect sensor (30000rpm).Ideally, I would like an up-counter ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I'm trying to create my first USB compliant device, specifically I'm trying to make an USB MIDI device, that can handle 4 MIDI Outputs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, this is my first project and am having a bit of a struggle getting this to work. Basically the adc is differential with an audio input sampled at ... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
power on rest
solved msg Solved
Hello,I've a question.In PSoC5 if I set in the pin configuration -> Reset -> Power-On Reset -> Pulled Up, does it means that the pin is pulled up if a... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an application that needs to set up a device at low SPI rate (< 3MHz) and then switch to SPI rate up to 20MHz for normal speed operation.Could ... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI every body.I am using psoc5 for my project.my project worked with some peripheral as GPS module and temp sensor(I2C) and Eeprom and Accelerometer a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.