Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

EyLa_1625036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello all ,can someone please explain whats the difference betweenPower Monitor and Voltage Fault Detector blocks ??they seem to me identical if i am ... Show More
ChRo_1954501
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am looking for help on programming psoc with Cypress MiniProg3, using Jtag.  I am evaluating the CY8C5888LTI-LP097.  I would like to find out which ... Show More
PiWy_2406846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How does Cypress explain the lack of PSOC3/5LP devices in the packages smaller than as big as they can have, i.e. QFN68 and TQFP100? The leadless pack... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC3 CY8C34 Famiry    DC Specifications        VDDD (Digital core regulator enabled)  :  Min 1.8V  Max 5.5V    Precise Low-Voltage Reset (PRES) with ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is my first design with a DVDAC, Im trying to make a CV Out for a keyboard I am working in, but I have a few questions about how to get really pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can i build and compile the code i am getting the error. Which header i have used to solve this error. Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I have not used the DMA yet and now looking at using it for Buffer to SPI and SPI to Buffer data transfer.For beginning, I thought of using the exa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is a baud rate of 115200 only supported via the kitprog FW ? I am using CY8Ckit-059 and wish to use a higher baud rate for an application . like 46080... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am a starter of psoc devices. I have bought CY3210-PSOCEVAL1 and CY3215A-DK In-Circuit Emulation Lite Development Kit.I have read a lot of doc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I have a  problem with the spi communication of my Psoc 5Lp. The Master SPI is a raspberryPi... The Pi just send the chip select and 4... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.