Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I've been beating my head trying to make this work.  PSoC 3 processor, ADC to DMA to memory.  Everything seems set up right but the DMA result ... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, attached is a simple project to test the DMA inter-spoke performance between SRAM and UDB (SPI) block. For a MASTER_CLK = BUS_CLK = 78MHz obtained... Show More
Tranzystomator
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi,

I use ADC_SAR but I can't find how can I get the time between samples. Maybe someone can help?

Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
EDITED: Hello @EvPa_264126 , I have used your response from this link, as a start for my firmware interfacing to the ESP-8266 with PSOC5 LP.But I am h... Show More
b4balu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a project for array readout. I am using CY8CKIT-059. There are 8 analog inputs that I have to read  sequentially using the ADC and AMU... Show More
Jerry_huang
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, all My project is created by PSOC Creator 4.4, using CY8C5888 MCU and GCC 5.4 to build my project. In my project, ROM is used about 94%, so I have... Show More
lorenzoDAL
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
due to unavailability of the CY8C5488AXI-LP120 and CY8C5467AXI-LP108 chips I designed a new card using psoc 6, in order not to throw away around 80 ol... Show More
Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  I have created the sin wave.. can anyone give me the lead on what to do next? Show More
b4balu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been trying to write a program that involves Digital Write and USBUART. The program doesn't seem to work for some reason.  This is a sample cod... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.