Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi folks, I have this PSoC 5LP project that's acting a bit weird. Basically, when I read data from port 3 (8-bit bus with 3.0 - 3.7), things work fine... Show More
xy_283156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, because i want to use two slave addresses, I had to edit a line in the generated source code for the i2c component. (line 40 of I2C_INT.c)But ever... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi folks,considering setup of PSoC3/DelSig i was wondering, if how to interpret voltage range setup vs. effective resolution.Assume neg. input of ADC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am using PSOC5LP. cy_dma IP, latest revision (1.7). PSOC Creator 4.1. I repeatedly configure the same DMA chain to run a single pass collecting o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Greetings of the day!!!We are using  CY8C3866AXI-039 from PSoC 3 family in one of our product. But due to limitation of code memory we have to move... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI.Sorry but my english is little, and I started witch psoc ...    how to correctly read data from pcf8583 ???#include "project.h"#include "tm1637.h"/... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Our current design connects an external clock crystal to P12[0].  The clock does not seem to be working when used with any of the chip resources.  In ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm new to SPI and have run into a snag. I have a a PCB with a PSoC 3 trying to communicate to an nRF24L01+. With PsoC Creator, I have added an SPI ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,I need to generate 30 high speed pulses reach 12MHZ ,so I try to control GPIO pin as following code to achieve my purpose but its speed is... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,PSoC1 CY8C29466-24PVXI operates at supply voltage 3.0V to 3.6V or 4.75V to 5.25V.On the other hand, looking at DC Programming Specifications in ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.