Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

cayuc_1568091
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is this an overload problem? or a problem with the function ADC_DelSig_1_CountsTo_uVolts

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, members.I have a question about PSoC5LP Filter Component.When I check the Custom coefficient, set the Filter class to FIR, and set the same as ... Show More
shma_1538871
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'd like to know maximum sample rate of ADC10.Device is CY8C21123-24SXIT.Current Data sheet mentions how to calculate sample rate.But there is no maxi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone!When I new a empty project, I can't find cy8c55 family. My device is cy8c5568axi-060. So how to add the device? Is there a similar devi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I want to filter  data which is stored in an array and send filtered data to uart.  The data transfer between UART and filter is done with the h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm running into odd problems with my design when I add extra gates to be driven from GPIO Pins. It looks sort of like a fanout issue. For instance, I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have edited my Clocks section in PSoC Creator to set my Master Clock to 48MHz, with a 3MHz IMO. 48MHz shows up everywhere here, but when I program t... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Low-cost PSoC 1 Debugger Kit – CY3215A-DK launched at $75 lower than CY3215-DK!              We have launched a new low cost PSoC 1 debugger kit “CY32... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm trying to check the sample rate in the eoc pin of the Delta Sigma ADC. The ADC is hardware triggered with a pwm signal. The ADC is sampling ... Show More
NeAl_2298636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I thought it was 0xFF but when I check the memory space during debugging, I see 0x00. What is the default value for internal EEPROM on PSOC5 LP? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.