Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello i need to use the lcd multi port blick ,but for some reason icant use it , u get this eror :is this becouse the verson of the LCD mp is older th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm sending packets to the psoc with a custom bootloader application and the packets make it to the device however I'm getting the error message "the ... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm getting this warning: "Warning-1350: Asynchronous path(s) exist from "comm_clock(routed)" to "CyBUS_CLK". See the timing report for details"Can so... Show More
david-given
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to build a keyboard controller based around a PSoC5 CY8CKIT-059. It's mostly working really well, apart from one problem I've been unable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a PSoC5 Prototyping board and am using the RTC.  When I disconnect the board from its power source the RTC looses it time setting; how do I get... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I describe the problem that happens with the CY8C5267AXI-LP051 processor.I use the free-running 12-bit ADC SAR to capture 2 analog signals with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ISR Problem
solved msg Solved
The initial part of the code is working very well, but after line 139/140 the ISR for sending data across UART/SBUS buggers off.  Up to that point it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello guys,I'm trying to figure out a way to sample just one cycle of a wave generated by the WaveDAC8 component.So, my question is:If the waveDAC out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I can connect a vref or a vdac output to an analog mux.  However, it appears that I can only connect a gpio pin to an ADC_SAR_Seg component.  The devi... Show More
fuku_2493671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In ADC_SAR.c, why dose ADC_SAR_IsEndConversion() call CyDelayUs(1u) ?I don't understand the meanig of comment /* wait one ADC clock to let the EOC sta... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.