Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.I want to make my PSoC 5LP USB device to be recognized as WinUSB, in order to save time on Windows drivers development.I saw the article on Microso... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been working on a bootloader host program and have run into an issue when it comes to the program row portion of the operation, this process is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I spent better part of 4 hours trying to figure out why I couldn't communicate with my OLED lcd.  Worked fine on atmel, could see it under BusPirate b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Analog DAC output voltage swing is not raising above 4V. I used voltage DAC and PGA with gain of 4. I set 1V from DAC output to PGA input I am getting... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi. I'm part of a repair equipment team and I'm looking for programmer equipment suitable for CY8C26443-24PVXI. I appreciate your support. thanks. Show More
dari_292216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Independent of current requirements, what output modes are best to protect the PSoC from a short on a digital output pin?--Dario Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm confused on why the verify checksum command for flashing the bootloadable application onto flash isn't working, primarily because all the row chec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All;Both in the device manager and in the psoc creator 4.1 I can see the that my VID is 4B4 and PID is 10. However when I execute the following c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I feel as though I am missing something very obvious. I would really like a 32-bit up/down counter with the count "exposed" as a 32 bit bus that rolls... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetz,Someone asked about transfering 16bit data via SPI with DMA here 2 Byte (16 bit) data transfer using DMA to SPIM on Psoc 5 problem , and with h... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.