Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using the ADC_SingleEndedMode Example.#define USBFS_DEVICE    (0u)#define USBUART_BUFFER_SIZE (64u)#define LINE_STR_LENGTH     (20u)int main(){  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using CY8C3866LTI-068.Even though , Pin no 7,8 and 10 are multi function (GPIO), I am not able to rout it in PSoC for GPIO.Can I use pin no 7,8,1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good evening,i'm trying to getting two MPU-9250 working via I2C with PSOC as Master.Connecting to the bus only one MPU-9250 everything works perfectly... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Goog daywhen I try to compile the project in psoc creator appears:Error: The project has no top component selected. Select/create a new top component.... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I want to create a switchable level at an OR gate and switch it via API low -> high -> low ....Which components are required? There are logic le... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have to interface a CY8C29466 to an Analog Devices ADRF6520. This device uses a 3-wire interface rather than the usual 4-wire. My question is whethe... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are considering UART Bootloader with reference to AN 68272.However, the time required for writing is long.Therefore, I set the baud rate to 57600, ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I want to realize a small audio application, which should have an audio output and alternatively be able to work as an USB audio input. Two questio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I am currently using the sparkfun 2 , and in my project i am using ADC is it posibbile to see the resolt of the adc on the computer screen and n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Would there happen to be any STEP models for the following components?1. CY8C5667LTI-LP0092. CY8C5868AXI-LP032 Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.