Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! We are trying to set up a USB general data transfer interface (AN82072) on a PSoC 5LP (CY8C588LTI-LP097) using a Windows 7 Enterprise PC (64 bi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,How can I receive data from a Raspberry Pi to the PSoC using SPI. I  Is it possible to find any tutorial?Thx.RegardsChristian Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,I have a device based around a CY8C5667LTI-LP009 whose firmware includes a bootloader and my custom application code/firmware (loaded onto it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,I started this discussion because I have a question regarding the timings between:- ADC to memory, using DMA;- PSoC to computer using U... Show More
RaFl_3143356
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,Recently i try to make a program to control a servomotor by giving an angle between 0° and 90°, i made the program with the main code in C where th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
real-time ADC
solved msg Solved
hello i want to measuure voltage across on potentiometer and get the voltage on the LCD screen,how ever I asked this question befoure and a user by th... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
At all users of Mecrisp-Stellaris FORTH Version 2.4.1,unfortunately in version 2.4.1 for the Eva-Kit-050 lacks the following hint in README:7. /! \ In... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi @LL,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.2 for the Eva-Kit-059 with the PSoC cy8c5888l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I am trying to meassure voltage across potentiometer how ever i get the wrong voltage (and get even negetiv Voltage ) that displayes on the LCD ... Show More
RaFl_3143356
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm a student who is taking a course of control devices. I recently acquired a PSoC 1 Evaluation Kit with the CY8C29466 as the main uC for this re... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.