Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,I'm creating this topic because I'm having some difficulties on interfacing PSoC with Matlab. I've watched this tutorial (Graficar Datos De PSoC 4 En MATLAB - YouTube... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I want for my project to send from my board to out pin a serios of bits 1 or 0 meaning the i will get and again i dont want to use wavedac i wan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using the psoc 5. I am trying to make an interrupt as soon as the voltage on one of my digital input pin gets to 0 or close to it (set to be ... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
camera
solved msg Solved
Hi every body.I am using psoc5 lp prototype kit.I want to run camera with psoc5 and take a picture then save on sdcard.Could you help me to do it?How ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,does anyone know a tool which generates an inf file automatically? The USB component customizer seems to generate a standard inf file for e.g. CDC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello in my code there is an array and my question is how can i see the information of the array ?(meaning to see the data of each cell )with out usin... Show More
jotic_1250681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I couldn't find a useful PS-2 keyboard routine that would produce ASCII codes.  This project does that and it includes use of the Shift keys to get up... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are sending data using MasterWriteBuf API of I2C.Its API is defined below.uint8 I2C_MasterWriteBuf(uint8 slaveAddress, uint8 * wrData, uint8 cnt, u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good evening. I have a test project running on CY8CKIT_059 that uses both the USB UART and the UART (Kitprog port). The protocol used by both ports is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I am currently using PSoc5 LP-096 in my project and i have 2 questions 1)On the  board I wanted to messure the voltage between the 5V and GND(gr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.