Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaBa_1448511
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I'm hoping to port my code to PSoC 5 via the CY8CKIT-059. My project uses the imported NVRAM component (CE204087.cydsn). Following the procedure o... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi there, I need an PWM signal so that I can trigger specific action depending on the level of the PWM. So I set up the PWM with interrupts enabled fo... Show More
IlanMazuz
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I need to convert the code example that you can find in PSOC 4 kit 037 to PSOC 5LP PN:CY8C5888LTI-LP097. The code example his name is sensor BLDC ... Show More
ErPa_3001431
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

Are there any compatibility issues using a UBS-C connector with a PSoC5?

KyTr_1955226
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hey all, I've got a project in the works that uses 3 UARTs.  I manage to fit in the 3 required, but I want to add a 4th for debugging purposes if poss... Show More
stco_1575631
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I've only played with PSoC till now, but at last, I have got a real application, and I'm not sure of the best way to proceed. I am trying to read ... Show More
fpereira
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello all, I am working on this project where I have 7 multiplexed channels going to a SAR ADC. The output of the ADC is going to a DMA channel and it... Show More
fdelaplace
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello,We are working on a MFi (Made For iPhone) product that is embedding during the development phase a Cypress CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed... Show More
adpac_1560036
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi everyone..    I have to decode an NEC protocol based IR signal as a part of my academic project. Im using PSoC 3.    Please enlighten me with the i... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors