Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
voshal
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

Sir I want to implement health monitoring system using PSOC 5LP (CY8CKIT-059). Is it possible sir. Can you please help me. 

LRJ
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hey everyone. 🙂 I'm currently working on a project that have very specific requirements, i.e making an Arbitrary Waveform generator, via a reconfigur... Show More
alderbaran74815
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi everyone, Before diving into all the details of USB HID, I would like to get your opinion. I would like to have switches (like a small keyboard) an... Show More
Diako
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
  Hi I'm connecting the following pressure sensor to my psoc using my psoc 5lp . I watched couple of tutorials on how to interface a pressure sensor a... Show More
luisji
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
The original Re: 3 identical shifted signals, 5 Khz, tunnable by program, with sensors  I had to make the new question because the previous som... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I'd like to use PSoC5 as a kind of "bridge". I want to route some pins  with other pins. This is going to be a 1-to-1 connection. And it is going ... Show More
bezzazle
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Due to the chip shortage I was unable to buy Psoc5LP parts and was forced to substitute for an obsolete Psoc5 part: CY8C5365AXI-043. I can't find this... Show More
guzeliang
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I am using your CY8C5868 PSOC, use it sample lmt84(temperature sensor) P3.7 temperature as below configuration.       But FW can't capture stab... Show More
JaRa_1183061
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi I am using the ADC_DelSig in differential mode. I am interested in sampling the voltage between two metal electrodes in electrolysis (between 100 m... Show More
anwoc_1334696
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello people, is it possible to read certain parameters from the controller? Such as. Controller type, memory size, etc. Thank you & VG Andreas Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors