Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,I would like to make a header file that invokes a UART and sets up Printf(). I have the printf working (I think), but I could not find how to invok... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hey,I wanted to use printf() in my project, so I looked up how to make it work. I included stdio.h, increased the heap size to 0x200, and added the fo... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
psoc1でCapSenseのUARTデバッグを行いたいと考えております。関連資料は以下以外にございますでしょうか?http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an2397-psocr-1-and-capsenser-controllers-capsense-data-monitoring... Show More
Erka_3237036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How Can i Generate 7Mhz Clock Frequncy to the timer or pwm in a psoc 5LP?i Was taking the direct clock to the output pin but in a oscilloscope the out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to use counter in PSOC5 with clock frequency of 80MHz in order to measure event accuratlly.At the same time I would like to operate the C... Show More
daloc_1304421
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are trying to readout the fabrication year of the PSoC from the FLSHID_CUST_TABLES_FAB_YR register. As explained on page 1724 the year is found in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Understand when using a Bootloadable component we cannot do debug (tabs grayed out). Simple fix is disable component.Is there a way to include a boole... Show More
YaIs_283501
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you use RTOS (toppers asp), USB-UART configuration will not be finished. Specifically, while (! USBUART - 1 _ GetConfiguration ()); does not satisf... Show More
prbh_3338016
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress is little bit confusing. Like other microcontrollers here I dont find easy selector tool for choosing micro controller.  I need to design univ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In Datasheet it says, Four programmable analog blocks, to create:• Programmable gain amplifier (PGA)• Transimpedance amplifier (TIA)• Mixer• Sample a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.