Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I have a design based on a CY8C3865LTI-014.I noticed that in reality the sleep current was much too high than anticipated (more than 25µA higher).T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, in my project I use cy8cmbr3110. I'm having problems with the sensitivity of the guard, I need to decrease the sensitivity of the guar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
5lp 059 kit
solved msg Solved
I 'am working Psoc 5lp 059 kit.Lcdgives an error.Unable to locate and customize component 'CyControlReg_v1_70' used in schematic .how can i solve this... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,Have recently upgraded from Creator 3.3 to 4.2 for a new project and none of my floating point formatting methods work. The options configuration l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi There!I'm using CY8CKIT-059 I'm codding this on PSOC Creator 4.2 So I need some help My problem is;I have 32bit anolog input from potantiometer. IT... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everone!I have same problem as a lot of body but every solves are for old program (such as ARM GCC 4.7)float ex1 = 1.232; int ex2= 123;char exchar... Show More
Erka_3237036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How Can I Setup in Between These Two Boards?How Can i communicate to the Arduino and Psoc Boards via the Uart And I2c Communications?Thanks in Advance Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there all,I'm working on a project that is expandable via daisy chaining include a number of possible PSoC 5 MCUs (CY8C5467LTI-LP003) in the design... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a trouble using PSoC 5lp with the sensor AS7262. I am trying to interface it with I2C protocol but I am stuck both in reading and in writing re... Show More
prbh_3338016
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello ,I need to use rtc component for event driven logic. I am able to run the component and getting proper results on lcd. I am not able to use rtc ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.