Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hii am new in cypress..i bought a psoc1 board and a miniprog  3 programmer..i install psoc designer in windows 7 pc, when i compile  i am getting an e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello fellow developers 🙂Using the PSOC 5, when connecting the USB to a PC the "USB UNKNOWN" message pops up.1. I've used several designs with a usbu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On PSOC5LP P0[2] and P0[4] are dedicated to the connection of an bypass capacitor for ExtVrefL_1 and EXTVrefL_2 (internal Vref of each SAR ADC).Alas w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anybody know how to measure a temp using a 10K thermistor and a psoc 5 I tried using the sample code but it does not work with the psoc 5LP CY8C5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HiI am building a analog project using CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5LP Development Kit.What is the specifications of the internal components e.g. what is the sp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The PsoC5 looks very capable, but I want to use it as a data capture front end.  I want to capture Battery Voltage (output from the Regulator/Rectifie... Show More
JeFe_286036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings PSoCersRef : PSD5.4, BootLdr_USBFSe V3.00I have hit a roadblock using the BootLdr_USBFSe module for a CY8C29443.  I need to make a persisten... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a bootloader project and I noticed that there is a discrepancy between what PSOC Creator states and the hex file. The Creator say my b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The WWVB transmitter sends a time signal at 60 KHz. Has there been a PSOC design to receive the signal and decode the time information ? The signal us... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there an up to date document similiar to AN56377, that shows how to send bulk and interrupt USB messages that builds on PSOC5 Creator 4.1 ? It does... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.