Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,I am wondering Can PSOC 5LP DMA generate a signal after each transfer (not finishing TDs)? I understand that NRQ can generate a signal of two... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,I need to generate timestamp in Unix /Epoch time in my PsoC5LP project.However there is no API to set/get time in Unix format with PSoC5LP R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have already developed firmware that uses 16-bit, but now I need higher sampling rate so 14-bit is used.  I would like to keep one firmware that can... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello againI am trying to read a sensor that outputs a frequency value and while trying to understand how I could do that I came across this example t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an application were I am receiving data over RF at a "constant" rate of 500 Kbps for some hours and I need to get that data to a Linux machine ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I attach complete project with top design

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,I have tried the power management_Hibernate code example for psoc5 lp family. I am using it in my Cy8c5888LTI-LP097 controller. I am able to go... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,With PSoC 5, I2C Master UDB configuration, I am interfacing to a Microchip 244AA64F EEPROM. My goal is to write information to the EEPROM, then rea... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have not used the SPI Master function before and have a few questions. I am interface to the XRA1403 SPI 16-BIT IO Expander to toggle 16 LEDs... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there all,I've been working on creating an I2C Bootloader host application for PC using the CY7C65211 USB-Serial bridge IC aboard the CYUSBS234 Dev... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.