Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I am using PSOC Creator 4.2

How do I see the ports during program execution?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,I am still fairly new to programming,  so I'm sorry in advance if my terminology/formatting isn't up to scratch.I am currently working on an el... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
in 11 easy steps Modern C++ language offers developers much more high-level front-end only abstractions then C does.Unfortunately, PSoC Creator, (as o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC 5 USB
solved msg Solved
Just want to know1) Whether PSOC 5 micro controller CY8C5268AXI-LP047 supports USB host to Pen drive ?2) Is there any example projects to interface PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC Programmer read firmware to LOG.TXT file. It has strange format for such purpose. Also I translate this text to .BIN (with plain flash-firmware i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to do work with PSOC 5LP and tried to connect LCD_I2C PCF8574AT. I have no problem building a project, but at the timeof debugging using P... Show More
KaAs_973901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have attached a project where I am interfacing with an SI 7023 https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/data-sheets/Si7023-A20.pdf humidity/te... Show More
KevinR_91
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For PSoC5 it is possible to include the EEPROM in the programming (hex and cyacd) files by selecting the "Include EEPROM image in Hex file" but this i... Show More
MiSa_288856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo,    I wish to find a solution for an issue that I often found when using I2C bus. If I configure my PSOC as an I2C master and try to 'talk' on a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Dears,We have a device using PSoC5LP devices. It performs a USB communication to a PC, with continuous data streaming, from device to the PC. It... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.