Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MiHe_282546
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DPSK
solved msg Solved
Hi,Where I can find Differential Phase Shift Keying implementation for PSoC5LP ?Thanks,Miki Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I want to measure a current ( the load is uknown (changes))  and a voltage, such that I can make a maximum Power point calculation. Is it poss... Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I need help for adc reading of 16 channel. In which what i need to use ADC mux? Here i attached the snap short and also which ADC i need to use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    i have configured the controller as I2C master and communicating with two slaves(RTC and EEPROM).    am not able to read the data from EEPROM (... Show More
BoSc_1602471
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm trying to use the DMA tor create output pattern, which has three phases: On, pattern, off with different length, but the same time resolutio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I am trying to reset an I2C Master after inserting random glitches to the hardware I2C.  I have not been successful on resetting the hardware.  I... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm stuck in trying to get a simple example working that include an I2C Master and I2C Slave. I trying to use the high-level API's to do a Mast... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

hello,

Is power monitor with sar adc available for psoc5?

RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,Anyone can help me how to interface sd card with kit-050 ?what is the top design and hardware connection?Have some example for that? Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I've a PSoC 5LP with two virtual COM ports (EP1 through EP6) and two interrupt endpoints, configured as a IN/OUT pair with 64 bytes packet size and... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.