Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, now I'm trying to use freesoc device in Linux.But I got always error about unable to open device.This program was developed by the predecessor.... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm looking for the part number for the JTAG connector that is on the MiniProg3 Programmer/Debugger. I want to use the same connector on the PC... Show More
user_3678521
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm making a color sensor (TCS3200), and i have a issue trying to make a function that works the same way as pulsin() from arduino.In a code i ... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is the Windows 7 device driver CYUSB3.sys replacing KitProg.sys for CY8CKIT-059 PSOC 5LP ?

MaWo_1214996
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have problems, getting the Quadrature encoder to work on the PSoC 5lp.Using the 050 Kit, I can get only random numbers on the display. Sometim... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi @ll,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.5 for the Eva-Kit-044 with the PSoC cy8c4247a... Show More
MaBr_1379491
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having trouble with the GraphLCDIntrf and the emFile components.  I created a project with the LCD interface and got it working.  I then added th... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm doing a design with a PSoC5 CY8C5888AXQ-LP096 microcontroller on my board with a JTAG interface for debug/programming. I am powering the de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am working on a design which has about 30 capacitive buttons. Each button needs an LED for backlight.     I know that recommended approach in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ADC_read
solved msg Solved
Hi, Hi, I doing a very simple ADC read - but I am getting random values. The codes is below.  The ADC is configured as a 10-bit single-ended. #include... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.