Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good Day,Does anyone know if there's a dev kit available for the CY8C9560A IC?  I need to drive 16 independent channels of PWM output.Thank you. Show More
ViC_3886151
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CapSense PWM
solved msg Solved
Greetings!I'm using PSoC 5LP MCU in my project. I'm interfacing CY8CMBR3116 CapSense controller with PSoC through I2C communication.My requirement is ... Show More
fawa_2830251
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,Recently, I need to use I2C master component to read specific byte from slave with PSoC5LP development kit, but the mechanism in the I2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is probably the wrong community but I can't seem to find one just for the CY8CKIT developer kit, but maybe someone can answer this or direct me t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Can USBUART be the bootloader communication interface ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear sir /madamwe want to develop solar micro inverter 230VAC with MPPT charge controller, inverter rating should be around 300VA to 400VA .cypress de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am trying to use the PSoC 5lp as a fast timer. I have a start pulse and a stop pulse, I am able to acquire correctly these pulses but I am not... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,My product has an i2c connection (Vcc, Gnd, Sda, Scl) which is easy accessable. Programming connection are inside the product and difficult to acce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART DMA?
solved msg Solved
Hi community, it's me again. I have had a very good time working on my project. I am developing an EMG Measuring device. My purpuse is to send  ADC si... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,is it possible to program a CY7C60123 using a MiniProg 3? And if the answer is yes, how can it be done? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.