Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

KevinR_91
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a design in production, and just realized I grounded the P5 IND pin.  According to the application notes and datasheet this pin should be left ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey,I'm using the CY3274-HV PLC development Kit, including the PLC and AMUX4_1 user modules. The AMUX4_1 is used to multiplex 4 analog inputs.The PLC ... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a quick question for an analog circuit that is low frequency.  I am implementing a PH meter that is reading a voltage from a probe (that is a v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a DS1307 RTC connected to I2C and an PC8574 connected to a 16x02 LCD connected to the same I2C lines in parallel. The issue is that each of the... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a PSOC5LP and want to calibrate the ADC in the final product that I am developing.  I got the code from AN68403 and ran it on my PSOC5LP sy... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC PID
solved msg Solved
Hi all,I am currently trying to implement a PID controller. I am fairly new to PSoC so this is going to be a bit of a challenge for me. The goal of th... Show More
FuKo_2271141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm emulating neural cells with PSoC1.  The chip packs two cells, each with two SC blocks.One cell, with two blocks connected by external wiring, ... Show More
magic_3776931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART probl
solved msg Solved
I still have problems with UART communication, I read the datasheet and some post on this forum but I can't do something on my own, I would like just ... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am somewhat new to PSoC and I am working on my senior thesis for which my part of the project is to design a DC-AC Converter. I am currently u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi allI made simple KS_Osc in veriog but PSOC5 have little resources.Exist way how to replace registers datapath or sram in verilog ?Second Karplus co... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.