Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,For my senior capstone, my task is to design a feedback system for a DC-AC converter. My plan is implement a controller onto the PSoC 5LP. Righ... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
atan
solved msg Solved
Hello everybody,I have implemented the CORDIC as shown in AN2341 using PSoC5LP with very good result in terms of speed by means of Look Up tables.I re... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everybody.i built a board with quectel GSM M95 and psoc5 for IOT project.now it works well.but sometimes i want to add more ability or change progr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Good morning,    I don't manage to find a solution to measure the duty cycle in a PWM signal . I have to measure firstly a constant duty cycle for on... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there source code for the firmware (hex file) that matches the loopback application located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\ap... Show More
anko_3968661
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have CY8CKIT-001 kit, where we are doing USB communication using USBFS with PSoC5LP Moadule. Now we want to give data received from USB  to wavedac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using CY8CKIT-059 and am attempting to get the USBUART working - preferably including powering the device.However, in the example code, there is a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,I'm new to the world of embedded (some Arduino experience) and I've scratch my head on a problem for several weeks without any improvem... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm using a PSoC 5LP and FreeRTOS.  I developed an app  that is working.  I tried to add a WDT service as a separate task.  The task never appears ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.